Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Pondicherry Trip

We had a trip when we were in Chennai!

SO I was in my training time and my ILP was being done in Chennai.

As it was about to end we all were planning to visit Pondicherry as It is a must for us.

Though everyone else has already planned and booked buses and vehicles, we were still on the planning phase.

In short our whole trip was unplanned.

We left Chennai at 12.

We haven't boked any hotel already so we enquired many places and in last the local auto driver suggested that he will show us some hotels.

We looked some hotels and finally we booked 3 rooms at a hotel.


Then we visited a church, as some prayer was going on there, and someone shared "once you go inside when its prayer time, you can not come outside till the prayer is over. And it might take too log" so we simply visited from outside and returned to rooms.

Then we went to Rock beach which was too beautiful. We stayed there till the sundown, took picturse. Its not too easy to find veg food there so I decided go with Pizza Hut which seemed me the only veg option which I would like.

We enjoyed for a lot played volleyball and took many pictures.
IT WAS REALLY THE LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE FOR US!! - atleast for 5-6 peoples of our group.

It was so sunny there that I could not even see the screen of my phone and I though my phone is damaged. After enjoying we left the beach and had some eat.


While returning from Pondicherry, again we had a long queue for the bus tickets. we returned at Sunday night.

Key points:
Always book travel tickets and hotels in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment